Thank you for your interest in joining the Academy of Management! Your membership will be effective immediately upon completion of this easy sign-up and payment process.
- Use the form on the right to give us basic information about yourself.
- You will then be asked to select a category of membership.
You can then select which of the Academy's 25 Divisions & Interest Groups to join. Your divisions will be your academic home in the Academy. The first two are included in your membership
After you pay, you will immediately begin enjoying the many benefits of Academy membership! If you wish, you can further personalize your membership by completing your Member Profile.If you would prefer to MAIL or FAX your membership application, please download the AOM Membership Application Form. Complete payment information must accompany the form.
- ACADEMIC ($182.00) - A researcher, professor, scholar or teacher of management in a college, university, or research institute.
- EXECUTIVE ($182.00) - A management consultant or other management practitioner – generally someone who spends more than half of their time in a nonacademic setting.
- STUDENT ($91.00) - A post-graduate student with an academic interest in the field of management. Students pay reduced dues for a maximum of six consecutive years from the original date of joining or until graduation, whichever comes first. Proof of student status is required – see below for more information.
Acceptable Proof of Student status:
- Official Letter of Confirmation from a University/College/School representative verifying your student status.
- Official Enrollment Certificate from a University/College/School representative verifying your student status.
- Registrar/Bursar receipt for the current semester registration/charges.
- Grade Report or Student Schedule from the current semester.
Please send proof via email, mail or fax:
The Academy of Management
P.O. Box 3020
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510-8020
All memberships run on an annual basis from your join date. We do not offer prorated memberships.
AOM Membership dues are individual, non-refundable and non-transferable. This policy extends to division and interest group dues.